Last updated: December 24, 2023
Release date: September 19, 2022
This policy covers the following:
1. Thank you for your use and trust in "color recognition", and we will continue to be committed to providing you with more secure and reliable services.
1. Personal information:(from GB/T 35273-2020 Personal Information Security Specifications for Information Security Technologies): refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person, either alone or in combination with other information.
2. Personal sensitive information:(from GB/T 35273-2020 Personal Information Security Specification of Information Security Technology): refers to personal information that may endanger personal and property security, and may easily cause damage to personal reputation, physical and mental health, or discriminatory treatment, if disclosed, illegally provided or abused.
3. Anonymization: It refers to the process in which the personal information subject cannot be identified or associated through the technical processing of personal information, and the processed information cannot be restored.
4. De identification: It refers to the process of technical processing of personal information to make it unable to identify or associate the subject of personal information without the aid of additional information.
We will explain the types of personal information we collect and their corresponding purposes one by one, so that you can understand the categories, purposes and collection methods of specific personal information we collect for a specific function
|Personal information type
|Display coordinates, address, altitude, speed and satellite
|Address and coordinate information
|Display network and equipment information
|Network information, IP information, phone number
|Basic operation and operation promotion activities
|Provide basic APP operation services
|Device unique identifier (such as UDID, Android ID, etc.), network information, device MAC address, software installation list, obtaining device serial number
|Third party SDK services
|Provide third-party SDK services
|Device identification information (MAC address, AndroidID, IMEI, IMSI, SERIAL), content in the clipboard, WIFI list, location information, network information, base station ID data information, sensor information, call status, software installation list, device MAC address, obtaining device serial number, obtaining running process information
"Color recognition" uses sensitive permissions. None of the above permissions will be enabled by default. They will only be used to realize specific functions after you have obtained your authorization. You can also revoke the authorization and manage the corresponding permissions in your application. The type and purpose of our application and use permission may change, and we will adjust the list according to these changes in time to ensure that you are informed of the application and use of permission in a timely manner; Please be aware that we may use third-party services for the purpose of product function and safe operation, and these third parties may also apply for or use relevant operating system permissions; In the process of using the product, you may use H5 pages or applets developed by a third party. These plug-ins or applets developed by a third party may apply for relevant operating system permissions as required by service functions.
|Camera permission (allowing the use of cameras) android.permission.CAERA
|After obtaining your authorization, use the camera preview object function
|Allow App to read and use the camera, and identify the color function through the camera
|Read the contents of SD card (read storage space/photo permission) android.permission.READ_ EXTERNAL_ STORAGE
|After obtaining your authorization, it provides the function of reading the data in the phone storage space
|Allow App to read content such as installation package in storage for in app upgrade
|Use the floating window function android.permission.SYSTEM_ ALERT_ WINDO
|Provide screen window function after obtaining your authorization
|Allow App to read and use the floating window to identify the screen color
|Write/delete content in SD card (write/delete/storage space/photo permission) android.permission.WRITE_ EXTERNAL_ STORAGE
|After obtaining your authorization, provide the function of writing to external storage
|Allow App to write/download/store/modify, file and other content for garbage cleaning and downloading apk
|android.permission.QUERY_ ALL_ PACKAGES
|After obtaining your authorization, provide the read application function
|Pangolin will use this permission to determine whether the application corresponding to the advertisement is installed on the user's app on the Android R system, so as to avoid placing wrong advertisements and improve the user's advertising experience
We will only collect and use your personal information and other information for the following legitimate purposes:
2. After collecting your personal information and other information, we may de identify or anonymize such information by technical means according to the provisions of the law, as the case may be. The de identified information will not be able to identify the user subject, but may be combined with other information to identify the user subjectThe anonymized information cannot identify the user subject, and the processed information cannot be restored
3.[Use Authorization]Please note that all personal information and other information provided by you when using our products and/or services will continue to be authorized to us during your use of our products and/or services unless you delete or refuse to collect it through system settings.
4. We will make statistics on the use of our products and/or services, and may share these statistical information with the public or third parties (including but not limited to communication service providers who send email or push notifications on our behalf, map service providers who provide us with location data, and financial service providers) to show the overall use trend of our products and/or services, Or maintain and improve our services, but these statistics do not include any identification information of you.
5. We will only share your personal information and other information for legitimate purposes. At the same time, we will desensitize your information by means of content replacement and anonymous processing to protect the security of your personal information and other information.
1. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than "Identify Colors" and its affiliated companies, except for the following circumstances:
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except for the following circumstances:
We will publicly disclose your personal information only under the following circumstances and on the premise of taking security measures that comply with industry standards:
1. Storage location
Identify Colors does not provide or store personal information.V. Notice and revision
We will also archive the old version of this policy for your reference
1. We have set up a special department for personal information protection (or a personal information protection specialist). You can send an email to（ email@example.com ）To contact them.
2. Generally, we will reply within [15 working days]. If you are not satisfied with our reply, you can also complain to the consumer protection department or file a lawsuit to the court with jurisdiction.